We are taking the COVID-19 outbreak very seriously and are following best practice advice from the government.
- We have made all drinking cups disposable for this period.
- We have heightened our cleaning programme.
- All chairs, surfaces and products are wiped down regularly.
- All magazines have bee removed (so please bring your own book or tablet).
- A deep clean of the salon is carried out every night.
Our main aim is to keep staff and clients safe, so we ask if you are unsure please follow the guidance from the World Health Organisation and the NHS.
Before your appointment
- If you are well, please come to your appointment as normal.
- Please do not come in for your appointment if you are unwell or have been told to self-isolate. Please call us and let us know as soon as possible. We will re-book your appointment once you are feeling better.
At the salon
- On arrival, please feel free to wash your hands with soap and water.
- We also have some hand sanitiser so please feel free to use this upon entering and leaving the salon.
- For now we are working on the basis that we will keep a chair section free in between client so that we can provide a suitable space.
- That section will have been sanitised ready for use.
- Each section will be fully sanitised after use.
- We are fortunate to have a salon that has suitable space.